Saturday, October 18, 2008

Restored from old blog as slavelisbeth

Friday, October 10, 2008

beware
my ex Mistress has gotten to this account and changed the email associated with it. please be aware.

Posted by slave lisbeth at 4:22 PM 0 comments

sleepless night
girl did not sleep much last night at all. a couple of minutes here and a couple of minutes there. girl spent most of her night curled up in a ball clutching her chain and hugging tightly to her
sheet feeling like the most worthless slave alive.

Posted by slave lisbeth at 7:45 AM 0 comments

Thursday, October 9, 2008

not a pretty sight
girl sobbed uncontrollably for her entire 15 minutes of kneeling tonight. tears and snot running down her face. girl is sure it was not a pretty sight. Mistress still has not contacted girl or gotten back online. girl is so confused. every time girl tries....she ends up some how wrong and Mistress gets mad. what is girl doing wrong?

Posted by slave lisbeth at 9:19 PM 0 comments

lost, confused and very hurt slave
Mistress is mad at girl again. Mistress logged off mad leaving girl with a "I quit you can go back to using your old ID. You don't even try."What?Mistress has had girl counting calories. This by itself is very frustrating for girl. she has tried doing this in the past and it has never worked for her because it frustrates girl so much. girl even asked Mistress for help when it came to figuring calories for meals that were prepared with multiple items. Girl can not figure this out. So girl decided to just eat what she can easily figure the calories on. Girl has lost 3.8 pounds since September 29. She has counted calories on what she could and listed the foods she could not figure on her list to Mistress and Master.Girl can not understand how this has not been trying. girl is very confused and very, very hurt. girl is so upset that she can not even eat her favorite food tonight even if she wanted to.What did girl do wrong this time? she was counting calories on what she could. asked for help with things she could not figure (only to get yelled at) and has lost weight. what is girl missing here?Mistress girl is sorry for whatever it is she did wrong. girl doesn't understand why you are doing this. girl has been trying very hard. not talking to girl isn't going to help anything.lost, confused and very hurt,lisbeth

Posted by slave lisbeth at 7:27 PM 0 comments

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

missing Mistress
girl has been missing Mistress a lot lately. either Mistress isn't feeling well or girl isn't. Mistress has been sending girl off the computer to relax and get some rest. tonight girl wanted so much to argue with Mistress. yes, girl needs the rest but girl also needs some time with Mistress as well. girl and Mistress just got through a very difficult time where girl was being a very difficult slave and it caused much tension between girl and Mistress. girl has been hoping for some nice quality time with Mistress but it still has not come. Mistress told girl a specific time she should be on tonight and Mistress is not on. not only does girl wish for time with Mistress, girl wishes Master would spend time with her as well. girl does understand that Master has a lot going on right now...well, girl understands. right now girl feels like crying. girl guesses she will get all her stuff done online, do her night time kneeling and just go to bed.

Posted by slave lisbeth at 10:05 PM 0 comments

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

caloric upset

girl is upset with Mistress tonight. Mistress told girl to count her calories to help her lose weight. girl has tried this many times in the past only to get frustrated beyond belief. counting calories just does not work for this girl. girl has tried to explain this to Mistress but Mistress just tells girl she is to do as she is ordered to do. 3 ounces of baby carrots have 35 calories...ok but how much is 3 ounces if you don't have the food scales to weigh the dumb things? so frustrated, girl asks Mistress how she is supposed to count calories when she doesn't know how many carrots 3 ounces is. Mistress told girl she was making an issue of the whole thing and was arguing and trying to make Mistress change her mind. rather than help girl try to figure this out Mistress logged off. girl was not arguing she was asking a question to get help so she could try to do as she was told to do. girl is so upset. girl knows that counting calories does not work for her. in fact it usually makes things worse because girl gets so frustrating with trying to figure out the calories and having to measure every little thing. girl just wishes she could get Mistress to understand this without her thinking that girl is trying to argue. girl would rather just not eat than to be frustrated with trying to count calories.

Posted by slave lisbeth at 7:35 PM 0 comments

Story: Lessons Learned Part 4
Lessons LearnedPart 4I could feel his cock getting ready to explode when he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me from his cock. “You want Sir’s cum, girl? Beg for it.”
“Oh, yes please, Sir. Please may girl have your cum. Please, Sir, girl begs to taste your cum. Please.”
The man shoved my head back down to his swollen, throbbing cock. A few times up and down his shaft and a couple of flicks with my tongue and his hot cum was shooting into my throat. I eagerly swallowed every last drop and licked his cock clean.
“Good girl.”
The man patted the top of my head and lightly pushed my head down to rest on his knee. I stayed still while he gently stroked my hair; my reward for a job well done. I allowed myself to relax and enjoy his touch.
The man had me so relaxed that I think I fell asleep. The car came to a stop and I jerked awake and started to panic. Where was I?
“Calm down, girl. It’s ok.” The man stroked my hair and rested my head on his knee once more. He held my head there, stroking my hair for a few minutes. He then guided me to the seat next to him.
“We have reached our destination, girl.” The man opened the car door and climbed out. He reached in and helped me out of the car and he shut the door. I heard and felt the car pull away from us.
I stood still not knowing what to do next or what would happen next. I did not dare to move. I had not been instructed to move or to do anything. There came a quick jerk to the leash attached to Master’s collar. I slowly started walking.
The man did not help me this time. I stumbled and fell many times. I could feel the scrapes on my knees bleeding. The man told me to remove my shoes so I could walk easier. I did as told and found myself trying to walk small stones. I could not keep up with the man and he kept jerking the leash to make me move faster. I would stumble and fall every time he jerked the chain.
I stopped when I heard the man open a heavy door. He then jerked the leash again and I obediently did my best to follow. There were cold, stone stairs leading downward. I started to stumble but the man caught me this time.
“We don’t want you falling down the stairs and breaking your neck now do we girl?”
He held me around the shoulders and guided me safely down the stairs. The air was chilled and damp. I was getting very nervous again and wanted so much to just turn and run up the stairs and outside to safety. This was a stupid idea for many reasons but the thought was there.
Finally the stairs came to an end. The man led me by only the leash again, giving it a jerk when I was moving too slowly. The man came to a stop and grabbed me by Master’s collar. He pulled me to him and unhooked the leash. I felt relieved until I heard yet another click of something else being attached to Master’s collar.
“A chain has been attached to the collar around you neck, girl. The chain is attached to the ceiling. You have limited space to move around. The blindfold will remain in place until the appropriate time to remove it. You will remain chained here for as long as it is necessary. Do you understand, girl?”
Tears started rolling from my eyes but all there was only one thing to say, “Yes, Sir.”
I then heard the man’s footfalls as he left me there chained in the darkness and alone. I started crying hard. I could not figure out why Master would do this to me. “Why Master? Why have you done this to your girl? What did girl do so wrong? She is sorry she did not get up this morning. She does not know what happened. Please Master. Please save me.”
I got down on my knees and felt around as best I could. My hands still tied behind my back. I found a small mattress, laid down and cried myself to sleep.

Posted by slave lisbeth at 7:32 PM 0 comments

Sunday, October 5, 2008

panic at work
girl had a very busy and stressful day at work today. she felt an almost panic. the line at the restaurant was all the way out the door for at least 30 minutes or more. there were rude customers. girl just wanted to run, hide and cry. girl considered several times about just walking out because she just could not handle it today for some reason. every time girl thought about walking out, thoughts of Master and Mistress popped into girl's brain. girl did not have permission to walk out of her job. girl did not want to get punished for walking out. girl already has enough punishments coming yet, she certainly didn't need any more. if it weren't for these thoughts of Mistress and Master girl certainly would have walked out...it was just that bad for her today.

Posted by slave lisbeth at 11:01 PM 0 comments

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mixed emotion day
girl has not felt the greatest today. her head is feeling plugged and the left ear and a bad tooth on that side is hurting too. girl has felt warm and then really cold off and on all day.but anyway, Mistress let girl take the kids into town today. girl was allowed to treat the kids to lunch and then spend a little more on other things too. we looked around in a music store and then in a video game store (they had an atari 2600 in there...talk about flashbacks to childhood, lol), then we went to Januzzi's for pizza and soda. After we ate we stopped at Barnes and Nobles. girl loves Barnes and Nobles. girl's daughter needs to read 6 books with at least 50 pages for her Book-It program at school, so girl thought this would be a good place to find her something. girl got her son a Dungeons and Dragon's game and her son told her how much he loved her. girl wandered all over the store looking for a BDSM section or any section that would come remotely close to having these books in it. girl could not find a thing. girl did find a book on the Bargain rack called One Hundred Strokes of the Brush before Bed by Melissa P. the inside cover says this book is "The Story of O" for our times. This reminded girl that she really, really, really wanted to get The Story of O book. girl had been shy about asking about BDSM books but now she marched right over to a female worker and asked right out if they had The Story of O. The woman looked it up on the computer and she said they did. hurray!! well, since girl was already there, she asked if they had any BDSM books. The woman kind of smiled just a little when girl's daughter asked what BDSM was. *giggles* The woman asked girl for any specific titles or authors. the only one girl could remember was Screw the Roses, Give me the Thorns. lol they did not have this. oh well, girl went to find the Story of O but she could not find it. girl went back to the information booth and asked a different woman. girl had been looking in the wrong spot for one thing, but this new woman also pointed out that it was on a display in the front and took girl right to it. there was only two there. girl got one and was so happy she was bubbling.when girl and her kids got home we did our hour of cleaning that Master and Mistress has assigned girl. before starting the hour girl had messaged Mistress to see if she was on but invisible. there was no reply. so girl set her alarm that she has on her computer for the hour and we all started cleaning. a while later girl gets a message from Mistress. girl continued working in between replying to Mistress a few times. after a few times girl asked Mistress if she was going to be on a while because she was doing her hour of cleaning. Mistress immediately told girl what she was doing wrong...she should not have her yahoo on and be chatting while cleaning she should only be cleaning. that's what girl was trying to do. girl asked Mistress if she was going to be on a while because girl wanted to ask Mistress if she could please be excused to finish her hour of cleaning and then chat with Mistress. this would have been a good thing had Mistress actually let girl do what she was trying to do. as it was girl did not get the chance to do right. without a word girl closed the web camera and the chat window and logged off. partly because of what Mistress said but mostly because it upset girl that Mistress did not give her the chance to do right herself.

Posted by slave lisbeth at 8:24 PM 0 comments

Thursday, October 2, 2008

more rules; more owned
girl now has more rules and more ways of being owned by Master and Mistress. girl is really not sure how she feels about some of them, but that doesn't really matter. girl had been so upset and mad at Mistress that girl at one point did not want to ever talk to Master or Mistress again. girl has known Master and Mistress for over a year and they have always been there for girl is some way or another. girl thought about it and decided she did not like the thought of Master and Mistress not being in her life.

Posted by slave lisbeth at 9:50 PM

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

bad girl
girl has been a very bad slave the past few days. girl didn't mean to be, she just was. girl doesn't know how many punishments she has earned really. probably too many to count.
Posted by slave lisbeth at 10:16 PM 0 comments

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

nothing worth saying out loud
girl has nothing worth saying out loud today. she has thought and felt many things, but they are all better left only to girl.

Posted by slave lisbeth at 6:23 PM 0 comments

Monday, September 29, 2008

pulls hair out
girl is only one person and there are only 24 hours in a day. in order for girl to do everything she is to do to make everyone else happy something is going to have to give. looks like it will be girl...open the padded room and let girl in!!!!!

Posted by slave lisbeth at 9:31 PM 0 comments

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thank you Master
girl had been chatting with Mistress on yahoo. Mistress had to step away for a bit. Next thing girl knows she is getting messages from Master over Mistress' yahoo. Master had been putting something on Mistress' desk and noticed something girl had said on yahoo. Master thought enough about it to comment a bit about it before he wandered off. thank you Master for noticing and commenting. it really made girl feel good that you thought what she said was something good enough to comment on like you did. girl is glad that something she said made you think and helped you understand something else a little better than you had before.girl is sure this must not make much sense to any one else, but Master and Mistress both know what girl is talking about.

Posted by slave lisbeth at 8:30 PM 0 comments

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Are you going to use that?
Today a friend at work was headed to the bathroom and stuck her tongue out at girl. girl immediately wanted to say something inappropriate but kept it to herself. girl wanted so desparately to ask the friend "Are you going to use that?" Just thinking that got girl to thinking about Mistress. it started thoughts of girl using her tongue on Mistress. these thoughts kept girl in a good mood, despite her sore feet, all day....and a bit horny and needy as well. *giggles* your girl thinks of you often Mistress in many ways. *licks and giggles*

Posted by slave lisbeth at 9:26 PM 0 comments

Friday, September 26, 2008

phone call with Mistress
Mistress sent girl a text message to her yahoo to call her. girl got up and got the phone and called Mistress without hesitation. Mistress was driving around looking for some cream to put on bruises to help them go away quicker. girl got to listen to her complain about there not being a health store and that she could not find it at Walmart or Walgreens. Mistress made girl laugh many times. girl almost felt like she was there with Mistress. it would have been so much more fun if girl was there. girl could even hear the ad coming from the Walgreens speakers. Mistress and Master want girl and her kids to visit over Christmas break. as long as girl has the money girl will be going. she has already talked to her employer about having the two weeks off and was told it wouldn't be a problem. girl can't wait for this trip to Master and Mistress. girl wonders what Master and Mistress will have her do. here it is three months before this happens and girl is already excited with anticipation of the vacation. so often girl feels like such a kid when thinking about Master and Mistress.

Posted by slave lisbeth at 8:46 PM 0 comments

Lessons LearnedPart 3

The man smiled at me as he sat down next to me on the fountain. He placed a hand upon my knee and I gasped. The man smiled again as he started sliding his hand up my inner thigh. I could hardly breathe. I gasped again as he pushed my knees open and slide his hand higher. My body tensed as he gently touched my pussy and started rubbing my clit. I could feel my pussy start to throb as he continued to rub my clit. My pussy was getting wet and I started to squirm a little.
The man grinned as he pushed my legs open a little further and shoved a finger into my wet, throbbing pussy. “My, my, aren’t you the wet little slut.”
“Yes, Sir,” I moaned and started to softly cry.
“It’s ok little one.” He removed his hand from my pussy and placed his finger on my lips. I parted my lips to allow his finger in so I could suck my own juices from it. A tear ran down my cheek. He reached up, wiped away the tear, and cupped my cheek. He stroked my brow with his thumb and soothed me.
He straightened my dress, covering me all up again, and pulled me to him. He held me close for a few moments and then pulled something out of his pocket. It was a blindfold. I leaned back as he started to put it on me.
“Girl,” he said, “you must obey.”
I looked into his eyes and thought of Master’s words: You are to submit to him as you do to me. I let out a little sigh and leaned close to him. “Yes, Sir.”
He wrapped the blindfold around my head a couple of times and tied it in the back. There was no light at all. Not even a little. He then took hold of my left wrist and pulled my arm behind my back. I got scared and started to pull away. He tugged on my arm as his way of telling me to knock it off. I listened. He pulled my right wrist around to meet my left wrist and tied them together tight.
I trembled not knowing what to expect. If this man started doing something to truly hurt me, I would not be able to defend myself. Part of me was terrified; yet, part of me trusted Master and knew that there was nothing to worry about.
My thoughts were quickly interrupted with the click of a leash being attached to Master’s collar that I wore proudly around my neck at all times. The man tugged on the leash and I obediently stood up. I stood up too quickly and nearly lost my balance. The man grabbed hold of me and held me up.
“Come with me, girl.” The man guided me carefully with one arm around my shoulders as he held the leash in the other hand. I had no idea if anyone was still in the park watching everything happen nor did I particularly care.
My pussy continued to throb rhythmically with each step the man lead me on the leash. Master had never led me on a leash in public and I found this to be quite exhilarating. I could feel the wind blowing through my hair and rustling at my dress blowing it open slightly. My nipples were erect and I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter.
I had no idea where we were in the park or how long we had been walking. Time had stopped for me the moment that leash clicked onto Master’s collar. For all I knew we had only walked 10 feet.
“Here we are now. Watch your head girl.” The man placed a hand on the top of my head and guided me down and into some car. The door slammed shut. The door on the other side of the car opened, someone sat next to me in the seat, and the door slammed shut.
“You know were we are going driver.” The man announced.
As the car slowly started pulling out into the flow of traffic, the took hold of my shoulders and guided me to the floor in front of him. I heard the familiar sound of a zipper being undone and tried desperately to contain my excitement.
“Open your mouth, girl,” the man said as he grabbed a handful of my hair and forced my head down into his lap.
He pushed my head all the way to the bottom of his shaft. With the full length of his penis in my throat I started to gag. He pulled my head back up and I caught my breath. He pushed my head down again and held it there for a few seconds before he yanked my head back up.
“Look at me, girl.” The man demanded. I looked up and our eyes met. “You want more don’t you, girl? You hunger for it.”
“Yes, Sir, I do hunger for it. I want more. Please, Sir, please may I have more?” I begged like I had never begged before. Not even for Master.
The man released my hair with a smile. “Look how hard you made me, girl. I think you better finish the job don’t you?”
I looked at him and smiled, “oh yes Sir.”….to be continuedPosted by slave lisbeth at 8:33 PM

No comments: