Friday, October 10, 2008

Restored: slave thougts at work

Sunday, September 21, 2008

slave thoughts at work

I did my kneeling this morning as instructed by Mistress. Black plug humming in my behind, new insertable dildo buzzing in Mistress’ pussy, clothes pins attatched for the first 15 minutes. I was unable to hold back any feeling after the first 10-15 minutes. I started getting very squirming and very needy for Mistress. At the end of the 30 minutes Mistress’ pussy was very wet. Girl could hardly stand it she felt so needy but she did not cum nor did she do anything other than what she was told.As girl stands here at work writing this she can still feel the tingles in her owner’s pussy reminding her of who and what she is yet again. At this moment (8:47am) girl wishes she could curl up at Mistress’ feet, kiss her toes and fall asleep.

Posted by slave lisbeth at 9:04 PM

No comments: