Friday, October 10, 2008

Restored: Head hung in shame

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Head hung in shame

My head has been hung in shame since this morning, but it is even more so now that I have told Mistress that I did not make the time to do my kneeling today. I slept as long as I could this morning before taking the kids to school. After I got home I still wasn't feeling well, so I went back to bed for as long as I could before getting ready and leaving for work.I have not felt well all day. I actually haven't felt well for the past few days. This is still no excuse. I am realizing this more and more. I am beginning to wonder if there is something wrong with me.Mistress and Master have been good to me since the day we all met, even through the troubles we had. I need desparately to try harder to please them and do all they require and ask of me. I finally have the opportunity to earn what I have wanted since last year....to truly belong to both of them. So why do I keep messing up? Why am I not putting forth more effort?I am promising myself, as well as Mistress and Master, that I will do better. I will start getting up and doing my kneeling before the kids get up. I will put forth more effort to make sure all emails and tasks are done on time. I will find a way to remember my place as slave to Mistress and Master both.I do not want them disappointed with me. I do not want to mess this up. Mistress and Master are very dear to this girl and she wishes with all her heart to truly belong to them for a very long time.

Posted by slave lisbeth at 5:11 PM

No comments: