Friday, October 10, 2008

Restored: Story: Lessons Learned Part 1

Friday, September 5, 2008

Story: Lessons Learned Part 1

Lessons LearnedPart 1

I awoke this morning in a panic. What time was it? Where was Master? I jumped out of bed and started running out the bedroom door toward the living room to see if Master was still home. In my panic I had forgotten to unhook the chain from my collar and was quickly jerked backwards onto the bed. With tears starting to form in my eyes, I unhooked my chain and dashed for the living room.

“Master,” I yelled. There was no answer. “Master, please be here.” There was only silence.

My heart sank as the realization of what was to come hit me. I dropped to the floor sobbing uncontrollably. How could this have happened? I know I set and turned on my alarm last night. Why did I not hear my alarm? Why did I not hear Master’s alarm?

My mind was racing. My heart was beating rapidly. The entire morning ritual did not happen this morning. I failed to get up with Master. I failed to make his lunch for work. I failed to suck Master’s cock before he stepped out the door. I failed miserably this morning. Why? How? I could only imagine the punishment I would get for this.

Tears ran from my eyes and dripped off my nose onto the floor as I slowly crawled to the bathroom for my shower. I had already disappointed Master. It was time to accept that and get on with my day. My daily chore list was waiting for me on the kitchen table and I did not want to disappoint Master any further.

I turned the shower on and stepped into the warm spray. The water mingled with my tears and washed them down the drain. I let the warm water run down my back, trickle down the soft skin of my behind and down the back of my leg. I turned to let the stream beat down on my tender nipples. Master had used a crop on my nipples last night until they were too sore to touch; now each drop that hit sent a tingle of pleasant pain through me right down to my quivering pussy. Oh, how I needed Master’s touch right now.

The shower was refreshing and helped calm me down from my morning panic. However, I now had the incredible need to feel sweet release. Regardless of how things got messed up this morning or how needy I was for Master’s touch, I had to make sure I got my chores done before Master arrived home from work. No need adding more to the punishment I already had coming.
After drying off, I put on my black “work at home” dress and headed to the kitchen table to read over the chore list Master and I had written down last night. As I approached the kitchen table I could already tell something wasn’t the same. The paper was different. Instead of the regular notebook paper the list is usually written on this was a pale blue sheet of printer paper. My hand trembled as I reached for the paper. My panic was back.

Written in Master’s handwriting was the following:

Good morning girl.Instead of your regular chores today, I have made other arrangements. Get yourself dressed up, do your hair and your make up. You are to look your best. Absolutely no bra or panties. You are to be completely accessible. You are to go to the park in the middle of town and sit on the edge of the fountain in the middle.. When a man comes to you and hands you a rose, you are to do whatever he tells you to do. You are to submit to him as you do to me. Do not let me down girl.
Master

All I could do was stand there with my mouth hanging open. This just could not be from Master. Master would not just send me to some other man alone. Was Master really this mad at me for not getting up with him this morning? My mind raced until I felt like I was going to pass out. What was I going to do?

I looked at the note from Master. I wanted to cry, but instead I took a deep breath and said to myself, “I am going to do as I was told.”

I went back to the bedroom and found Master’s favorite dress and put it on. I carefully applied my makeup just the way Master would like. I sprayed a touch of Master’s favorite perfume on and slipped into Master’s favorite shoes.

I went back to the table to read Master’s note again. It did not specify a time. How am I to know what time to be there? I decided that since Master had no other chore for me to do, it would be best to just go to the designated spot and wait how ever long was necessary. I grabbed a book and headed out the door.

To be continued…….

Posted by slave lisbeth at 9:42 PM

No comments: